Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Period And Still Be Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
My boyfriend and i used the pull out method 3 days before my period and i got my period still . Can you get a period and still be pregnant?
Not pregnant: Nope. A period represents proof of not being pregnant. ...Read more
It's possible: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
Its confusing: 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This gives them the impression that they are having their period, when they are, in fact, pregnant. ...Read more
Is it true that some women can get their period and still be pregnant? If so, how can they know if are?
No: A woman who is pregnant might experience bleeding. The bleeding would not be due to her period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a full period and still be pregnant?
- Can you get a heavy period and still be pregnant?
- Can you get a normal period and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman be pregnant and still get her period?
- Can you get pregnant and still have a period?
- Can you still have a normal period and be pregnant?
- Can you have a period and still be pregnant symptoms?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online