Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Period And Still Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
My boyfriend and i used the pull out method 3 days before my period and i got my period still . Can you get a period and still be pregnant?
Not pregnant: Nope. A period represents proof of not being pregnant. ...Read more
It's possible: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
Its confusing: 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This gives them the impression that they are having their period, when they are, in fact, pregnant. ...Read more
Is it true that some women can get their period and still be pregnant? If so, how can they know if are?
No: A woman who is pregnant might experience bleeding. The bleeding would not be due to her period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get period if pregnant?
- Can you get period and still be pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a normal period and still be pregnant?
- Can you still get a period while pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant if your on your period?
- Can you get a heavy period and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online