Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Knot In Your Deltoid Muscle How Do You Get Rid Of It
Yes: You can get a knot in just about any muscle, which is generally a muscle spasm or a fascial distortion. I would suggest either osteopathic manipulation at the hands of a skilled do or massage from a qualified therapist. I would particularly seek out a do who is versed in the fascial distortion model. http://fascialdistortionmodel.com/. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Concentrate: Do exercises such a spull ups whichwork that area of the body. That should help a loty ...Read more
Deltoid: Consider strain or partial tear, usually from eccentric loading. ...Read more
Can you get surgery to get rid of painful muscle knots that no one/ treatment has been able to help you with. 21 athlete, no activity 3yrs, pain 24/7
Try low energy: Shockwave.....find a doc who has this, it works very well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting rid of muscle knots
- How to get rid of a knot on your head?
- How to get rid of a knot on your back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What exercises can you do at home to work your deltoids and triceps?
- How can you get rid of a calf muscle spasm?
- How to get rid of knots in biceps?
- How to get rid of knots in neck?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free