Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Heavy Period And Still Be Pregnant
Pregnancy: Periods stop if you are pregnant. Of course in the first few weeks there may be spotting or light bleeding as the fetus implants on the uterine wall. But a heavy "period' means you are not pregnant or you are miscarrying a fetus. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: That can certainly occur.Get a more detailed answer ›
Low probability: You could have a period and still be pregnant but the likelihood is low. ...Read more
Yes: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems. #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still be pregnant after a heavy period?
- Can you still get heavy periods and be pregnant?
- Can you still get period if pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get your period if pregnant?
- Can you get a normal period and still be pregnant?
- Can you get a period and still be pregnant?
- Can you still get a period while pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free