Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A False Positive Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Could i get a false positive pregnancy test 3 weeks after my early m/c I have particals in my urine ? So am i really pregnant again
Please advise if it's less or more likely to get a false positive pregnancy test result while intoxicated?
Can the nuva ring cause you to get a false positive pregnancy test? I just started my 2nd ring on june 5th.
Is it possible to get a false positive pregnancy test result? Bbt is still high but dropped .02 degrees today. My period is due in 4 days.
Hello I have had 7 positive pregnancy test all different brands can you get a false positive with 7 test ?
Yes but....: I think you're in a bit of denial. If you've had seven tests that are positive chances are that you're pregnant, not that the tests are wrong. See your doctor if you really need confirmation. ...Read more
No, but...: Anything is possible in life, but 4 false positive tests is stretching it. To avoid more than one false positive, buy different brands of tests (in case there is a bad batch of tests out there). One should not do the tests on the same day, but 5-7 days apart, so that if a pregnancy has gone away, the later tests will be negative. Rare reasons include: http://www.Pregnancylab.Net/pituitary-hcg/. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Can you get a false positive on pregnancy test?
- Can you get a false positive digital pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a false positive pregnancy test on mirena?
- Can you get a false positive herpes test?
- Can you get a false positive ovulation test?
- Can you have a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online