Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Dry Socket After A Week
Very unlikely: Dry sockets usually occur 2-4 days following the extraction. If you have any pain or problems, see the dentist who removed your tooth for an evaluation. ...Read more
I got my wisdom teeth out a week ago and the bottom one opened back up today. Is it still possible get a dry socket?
After a week the : Socket is likely stable enough that a "dry socket" is quite unlikely. The condition is usually found on day 3-4 after surgery and relates to lower back teeth almost exclusively. Please don't be too concerned and continue to rinse and care for the area as instructed by your surgeon. You should be fine. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Dry Socket?: Possible? Yes. Likely? No. Usually patients become aware of a problem 2 to 4 days after the extraction. ...Read more
I had my two upper wisdom teeth removed a week ago. Am i still eligible to get dry socket?ive been eating soups and yogurts for a week.
Unlikely: If you have not had any symptoms in a week, your socket is well on its way to healing. You may call your dentist if you have any doubt, however, it should be safe to return to normal diet. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get dry socket with stitches?
- Exercising after dry socket treatment
- When can i drink alcohol after getting treated for dry socket
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get a dry socket 6 days after my tooth was pulled?
- Is it possible to get a dry socket after they sewed the extractions sites shut?
- How can i prevent dry socket after wisdom teeth removal?
- Can you get hiv symptoms after a week?
- Talk to a dentist online for free