Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Concussion Without Hitting Your Head
Certianly yes.If u: hit hard enough.I would redirect your focus to why or how u did this?If intentional ,you need to talk to your doctor about this behavior,and get help.Look up the symptoms of concussion and see how many you R experiencing.It is very important not to get a second concussion while suffering symptoms from the first one.This is how people die from concussion.If you R having symptoms,see your doc. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it possible to have a CSF leak without a very hard hit to head maybe a bump enough to get symptoms of a concussion wasn't knocked out drip and ear?
Absolutely. See MD.: Your symptoms sound like you may be experiencing a CSF leak. A bump placed at just the critical place with just the critical force may be all that is needed. Please see your doctor for a full H&P, diagnosis, and treatment. If you do have a CSF leak, you may need to be on bedrest with a lumbar drain until your CSF leak heals. Otherwise, surgery may be necessary. Best wishes for a full recovery. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Concussion 6 weeks ago.Today hit my head in the car while getting in.Not to hard, i was getting in slowly.No headake.Can you get 2nd concuss that easy?
No symptoms?: If you have remained symptom free you may not have a concussion. Symptoms of a concussion can include: headache, nausea, vomiting, confusion, blurred vision, slurred speech, weakness, feeling dazed, numbness, lack of coordination, problems with short term memory, dizziness & repeating things over & over. You can develop a concussion with or without loss of consciousness. Doctors can check. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a concussion from hitting your head?
- Can you get concussion without hitting your head?
- Can you get a brain tumor from hitting your head?
- Can you get a concussion from shaking your head?
- Can you get dementia from a head trauma like concussions?
- Can you get glaucoma from hitting the back of your head?
- How long after a head injury can you get concussion?
- Can you start getting cramps and bloating 1 and a half weeks before your period?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free