Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Canker Sore On Your Tongue
What to do if I have a canker sore at the front tip of my tongue. Any tips on how to get rid of it?
Tiny bump on labial mucosa, felt by tongue. Does not look irradiated nor red and it's not a canker sore. I used to get lots of canker sores as kid. No white coating. Doc appt in 3 weeks. Cancer?
For 1 week: mild jaw pain, swollen 'coated' tongue, canker sore underneath tooth on tongue. Doctor thinks reflux. Smoker. Should i get second opinion?
have a canker sore under my toungue and inside cheek hurts bad makes my throat hurt and makes me feel kinda sick is this bad ESP if I get thEm often?
Canker sore: Canker sores are usually viral which is why you can feel bad. If you are getting them often you could get some medication to preventative medication. ...Read more
What to do if I am always getting canker sore in my mouth and tongue though I'm taking multivitamins. how can I cure this and prevent it next time?
Multivitamins: not all multivitamins are equal. you should see a "nutrition response testing" professional to determine exactly what you need. most vitamins in the store are synthetics and your body does not recognize them or use them. vitamins from whole food/plant sources work well. also think about breathing through your NOSE ONLY. you may be drying out the inside of your mouth if you breathe through it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you pop a canker sore on your tongue?
- Can you get a canker sore on your lip?
- Can you get a canker sore on your gums?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a cold sore on your forehead?
- Can you get a yeast infection on your tongue?
- Can you get a pimple on your tongue?
- Can you get a cold sore on your chin?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free