Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Buzz From Nitroglycerin
What happens if you apply the nitroglycerin patch and get positive results within the first few minutes, but after a short?
May Adjust Rx: Nitroglycerin is a medication known for what's called "tachyphylaxis" which simply means the effect of the medication wears off over time. Usually, this is a problem after using the medication for a long time. There are different way to administer nitroglycerin and different medications that might be used depending on your medical problem. Consult your doctor soon! ...Read more
How to heal anal fissure? Was prescribed nitroglycerin? How does one get an anal fissure? Tense anal muscles. How to eliminate the source so can heal
Anal fissure: The physiology of a chronic fissure is this: the internal sphincter muscle is an involuntary sphincter. It relaxes when the rectum is distended secondary to a bowel movement. Once the stool comes down and hits the fissure..The base of the fissure is the internal sphincter muscle. It spasms , funnelling the anal canal putting pressure anteriorly and posteriorly. The result..Pain and chronic fissure. ...Read more
No: It doesn't work in the right places. ...Read more
Getting headaches from nitroglycerin applied to anal fissure. Does caffeine help with taking the headaches away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get rabies from a cat scratch?
- Can you get pregnant from giving a blow job?
- Can you get herpes from a blow job?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a rash from pink eye?
- Can you get hiv from insertion of a finger into a vagina?
- Can you get a brain tumor from hitting your head?
- Can you get herpes from sharing a cigarette?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free