Doctor insights on:
Can You Fix Thyroid Without Medication
If my tsh low, t3 and t4 is normal, is it hypo or hyper thyroidism? Should I take iodine? Ultra sound is normal, without pathology.
Hypothyroid: The answer to this question depends on what your exact levels are and what type of symptoms you have. "Subclinical Hypothyroidsim" sometimes presents in the manner you describe. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you fix an overbite without braces?
- Can you take garcinia cambogia with thyroid medication?
- Can you fix genu valgum without surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take a vitamin with thyroid medication?
- Can you live with hiv without medication?
- Can you drink coffee with thyroid medication?
- Can you get rid of a yeast infection without medication?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free