Doctor insights on:
Can You Feel Pregnant At 3 Weeks
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Fertility: Infertility clinics would just tell you to keep trying. They are unlikely to do any infertility testing without a longer time of failed attempts, like one year. The best secret is to have sperm left in the vagina on any or all of the five days BEFORE you ovulate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Try for pregnancy: There are many possible reasons that one cannot get pregnant. After three years of trying, it would be recommended that you make an appointment to see a fertility specialist for an evaluation as to why you cannot get pregnant. Sometimes the problem is with your male partner. ...Read more
Let me help: Most likely what you have some thing to do with the rectum, a lot of increase pressure in the aera will happen sequence to pegnancy. Try sits bath for 15 min twice a day, keep your bowl soft, and the area around clean. Good luck. ...Read more
Yes: The test could be wrong or you could have miscarried. Please see a doctor for a more sensitive blood test. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you feel nauseous at 3 weeks pregnant?
- Can you feel movement at 7 weeks pregnant?
- Can you feel that your pregnant in the first week?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you feel anything at 2 weeks pregnant?
- Can you feel sick at 2 weeks pregnant?
- Can you feel sick 1 week pregnant?
- Can you feel pregnant a week after conception?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online