Doctor insights on:
Can You Explain What Are Reproductive Parts Of A Woman
Brain, genital tract: The pituitary gland stimulates the ovaries to release an egg. It generally occurs monthly. The ovaries produce hormones which cause the lining of the uterus to thicken. During sex, the lips of the vagina swell, the vagina lubricates, and the sperm makes its way thru the womb neck(cervix) thru the womb and up the tube meets the egg, fertilizes it the egg goes down the tube and implants in the womb. ...Read more
Does not affect any: HIV causes Immune deficiency and patients are more prone to infections which most people with normal immune system do not get HIV does not directly have ant effect on the male or female reproductive system but are more prone to infections of the reproductive system indirectly ...Read more
Menstrual cycle: The first day of the menstrual cycle is considered day 0 of the cycle. Approximately 14 days later there is ovulation and at this time pregnancy is possible if a sperm reaches an egg that is ovulated. During the next part of the cycle the lining of the uterus builds up to support the pregnancy. If no pregnancy occurs then you bleed again See chart for more details. ...Read more
I know masturbation is normal. When done frequently does it affect the internal parts of the reproductive system?
No: Do not worry that your reproductive system is being significantly affected. The only thing might be around frequency. Depending on what you mean, one's sperm count can be less if masturbating to ejaculation several times a day, or even daily.The other thing i would normally explore is what specific things you were worried about.Relationship issues may also be important to address. ...Read more
As a young woman taking depakote, are there any advisories you would have toward my health? I've read that it can affect the reproductive system.
Several risk factors: The medicine can promote ovarian cysts, imbalance female hormones, and affect metabolism of carnitine. If you were to become pregnant, definite chance of baby having spina bifida, and also mental retardation. More common side effects include weight gain, hair loss, tremors. Would suggest meeting with your doctor and discussing this thoroughly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What parts of a pomegranate can you eat?
- What kinds of exercises can you do if you are stuck at a desk all day?
- What can you do for someone who is choking on a glass of water?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do about a knife cut on the knuckle part of finger?
- Can you exercise if you are at risk of a retinal detachment?
- What are the chances of getting a cold sore as an adult if you never get them?
- After a colonoscopy what can you do to get rid of gas
- Can you tell how fertile a woman is by the appearance of the private parts?