Doctor insights on:
Can You Explain To Me Why There Is Hair On My Penis
It's supposed to: Hair distribution is very much genetically pre determined. Most of us do have hair there. ...Read more
Why do I have hair on my penis? Is this common? I don't let it affect me, if anything it improves pleasure for women. It goes about half way up.
Normal Anatomy: Have on the shaft of the penis is rare, but not abnormal if present. Sometimes a circumcision at birth that removes too much normal penile shaft skin is then corrected by tthe body with a oulling down of skin form the pubic area. If this happens, when one goes through puberty the "penis skin" grows hair like the area in the pubic region. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can't: You can't. You could always shave or wax it though. ...Read more
Can you help "ok I have what apears to be an ingrone hair on my penis but when i try to find the hair to get it out it seems like the muscle comes out and there is a rather big hole"
Unfortunately : Unfortunately i can't even speculate on what this may be, but i can tell you that a "hole" in your penis is worrisome. I advise you to make an appointment with your primary care provider right today. Is there a possibility you sufferred trauma to your penis? Please seek care right away. ...Read more
Hello, I have a question but i feel bad asking you his. How can I shave my hair was round my penis and what ways?
Yes: This is perfectly normal. Almost all men have it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you explain why troponin levels increase when there is cardiac damage?
- My right toe is in pain off and on can you tell me what's causeing the pain
- Can you explain why my contact lens dioptry is higher than my glasses dioptry?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there something i can put on my face to make it less oily?
- Is there a reason why i am having a hard time getting my hair to grow?
- Is there something i can put on my face to make it less dry?
- Can you tell me whether there is an alternative to laser eye surgery?
- Talk to a urologist online for free