Doctor insights on:
Can You Experience Pms Symptoms After Your Period
YES!: Most people consider a period to be when blood is lost from the lining of the uterus sloughing off, when a fertilized egg does not implant there at the proper time. Hormonal dysregulation and some imbalance of neurotransmitters in the brain may bring on the symptoms of pms without necessarily having the uterus loose it's lining. So, they can be considered separate events under certain conditions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: In fact, pms symptoms may be especially severe if there is then no subsequent period. Ob colleagues will be happy to give you a more specific explanation. ...Read more
Pms: Not necessarily. They can vary.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pms after your period?
- Do you still get pms symptoms after your period has stopped?
- How long before your period do you get pms symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after your period can you get pregnancy symptoms?
- What is the earliest you can experience pregnancy symptoms?
- Can you experience symptoms of pregnancy in the first week?
- Can you be pregnant even after your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free