Doctor insights on:
Can You Ever Wake Up From D Ts
DTs are dangerous: Dts or delirium tremens are a set of life threatening side effects when someone quits drinking excessive amounts of alcohol. Unlike many drug withdrawls, withdrawling from alcohol is quite risky and requires medical supervision to ensure that someone does not suffer severe medical problems or death. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: It depends how much you are drinking, and you feel right now - if you are having severe tremor (the shakes), sweats, anxiety, trouble sleeping, agitation, then you are at risk of a seizure soon and dts in another day or two. If you are worried, don't sit there typing and waiting for an online response - call your doctor or go to an emergency room! dt's usually requires drinking at least a pint/d. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can be severe: Delirium tremens or alcohol withdrawal syndrome can have very severe symtpoms. These may include tremenulousness, agitation, confusion, hallucinations, high blood pressure, high heart rate, sweating. This can lead to seizures in the extreme cases. The seizures are usually generalized with uncontrolled movements of all of the limbs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Headaches that wake you up from sleeping
- Can celexa make it hard for you to wake up?
- Are dts ever fatal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Headaches that wake you up at night
- I suffer from nasal allergies and wake up feeling stuffy every day what can i do
- Toddler wakes up crying from nap
- Can you throw up from stress?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free