Doctor insights on:
Can You Eat The Day Before A Colonoscopy
Liquids: No solid or soft foods ar allowed on the day of the prep. Any liquid that you can see through (clear liquids) is allowed--tea, black coffee, water, juces without pulp, broths, popsicles, hard candy (ie, jolly ranchers). Avoid any red colored fluids as they may give the tissue a bloody appearance and can be confusing. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Follow the instructi: Your doctor's office should give you instructions to follow in order to have a good prep. Otherwise your test will be cancelled as the preparation is rigorous and lasts 2-3 days of no solids and using laxatives to clean up your intestines completely. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes: Should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have a colonoscopy scheduled tomorrow afternoon. can I eat chocolate jello or chocolate pudding today (the day before procedure)?
Anything, generally: Depending on your doctor's preparation, you can often eat a regular diet until the day before your colonoscopy. A light breakfast the day before, and clear liquids all day before your procedure is generally adequate. Remember though, anything you put in your face before your scope, will have to come out with the prep! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat anything the day before a colonoscopy?
- Can you drink alcohol the day before a colonoscopy?
- What can i eat the day before a colonoscopy?
- What happens if you eat the day before a colonoscopy?
- What can you eat day before a colonoscopy?
- Can you drink coffee the day before a colonoscopy?
- Can you take ibuprofen the day before a colonoscopy?
- Can you eat jolly ranchers hard candy before a colonoscopy?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free