Doctor insights on:
Can You Eat Spicy Food When Your Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Leafy vegetables: What are you thinking of?Get a more detailed answer ›
Healthy: A healthy well balanced diet that includes lean protein, fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grains. Try to avoid processed foods- they can affect your Insulin level. Try to stay away from too many saturated fats. Unsaturated fats are healthier. Try to eat complex carbohydrates as 60% of your diet. Protein as 20% and try to limit fat to 20% of your diet. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Basics: Here are some of the basics: http://www.Livestrong.Com/article/328771-meal-plan-for-pregnant-women/. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat spicy foods while pregnant?
- Can you eat spicy food during pregnancy?
- Things you can eat when your pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods to eat when you are pregnant
- What are the good foods you can eat when trying to get pregnant?
- Should i eat spicy food while pregnant
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat spicy food?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online