Doctor insights on:
Can You Eat Jolly Ranchers Hard Candy Before A Colonoscopy
Yes: As long as the candy is being consumed during the prep time, that should be fine. ...Read more
It is 20 hours before my colonoscopy and I still have two rounds of laxative prep to do. Will it hurt me to have a bowl of ice cream or a candy bar?
Follow the instructi: Your doctor's office should give you instructions to follow in order to have a good prep. Otherwise your test will be cancelled as the preparation is rigorous and lasts 2-3 days of no solids and using laxatives to clean up your intestines completely. ...Read more
Yes: Should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: It is probably too late by now! ...Read more
Yes and no.: Avoid red and purple, but orange doesn't usually cause much problem. Be sure to consume a lot of liquids, too. Check with your doctor's office, they might have unique restrictions/limitations. The red jello can get confused with fresh blood! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hard candy before colonoscopy
- Can you eat before colonoscopy?
- What food can you eat before a colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eating before a colonoscopy
- Can you eat ice cream before a colonoscopy?
- Can you eat the day before a colonoscopy?
- What can you eat day before a colonoscopy?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free