Doctor insights on:
Can You Eat Jello Before A Colonoscopy
No: It is probably too late by now! ...Read more
Yes and no.: Avoid red and purple, but orange doesn't usually cause much problem. Be sure to consume a lot of liquids, too. Check with your doctor's office, they might have unique restrictions/limitations. The red jello can get confused with fresh blood! ...Read more
I have a colonoscopy scheduled tomorrow afternoon. can I eat chocolate jello or chocolate pudding today (the day before procedure)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i eat jello before a colonoscopy?
- Can you have orange jello before a colonoscopy?
- Can you eat before colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red jello before colonoscopy
- What food can you eat before a colonoscopy?
- Can you eat anything the day before a colonoscopy?
- Eating before a colonoscopy
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free