Doctor insights on:
Can You Eat Jello Before A Colonoscopy
No: It is probably too late by now! ...Read more
I have a colonoscopy scheduled tomorrow afternoon. can I eat chocolate jello or chocolate pudding today (the day before procedure)?
Yes and no.: Avoid red and purple, but orange doesn't usually cause much problem. Be sure to consume a lot of liquids, too. Check with your doctor's office, they might have unique restrictions/limitations. The red jello can get confused with fresh blood! ...Read more
Liquids: No solid or soft foods ar allowed on the day of the prep. Any liquid that you can see through (clear liquids) is allowed--tea, black coffee, water, juces without pulp, broths, popsicles, hard candy (ie, jolly ranchers). Avoid any red colored fluids as they may give the tissue a bloody appearance and can be confusing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anything, generally: Depending on your doctor's preparation, you can often eat a regular diet until the day before your colonoscopy. A light breakfast the day before, and clear liquids all day before your procedure is generally adequate. Remember though, anything you put in your face before your scope, will have to come out with the prep! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat jolly ranchers hard candy before a colonoscopy?
- Can you have orange jello before a colonoscopy?
- What foods can you eat before a colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you eat day before a colonoscopy?
- Can you eat the day before a colonoscopy?
- Can you eat ice cream before a colonoscopy?
- Eating before a colonoscopy
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free