Doctor insights on:
Can You Eat Grapefruit While Taking Synthroid
I am 13 weeks pregnant. I am on Synthroid 50 mcg and citranatal DHA vitamins. I also had a hepatitis at an age of 5. Can i eat two grapefruits a day or will it interact with medications listed above?
I take Synthroid in am before breakfast. Are there any foods I should be avoiding? What about lemon water , grapefruit, walnuts , milk, any worries?
Can i eat black walnuts while taking synthroid? I usually wait an hour after taking it to eat anything but I am confused as to whether it's ok to eat
Abusing meds: No. The opposite would happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can i take Synthroid first thing in morning, wait 30 min, take zantac, wait 30 min, eat then pray for no morning sickness? Anyone has a better timing?
Food and thyroid...: You can eat any kind of food if taking Synthroid as long as you take this tablet away from all food and all medications. I highly recommend for it to be taken in the middle of the night so you are sure nothing interferes with its absoprtion. Once absobed - typically in one hour - then any food will not affect this medication. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking lisinopril?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking crestor?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking simvastatin?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking lipitor?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking statins?
- Can you eat while taking abortion pill?
- Can you eat chocolate while taking coumadin?
- Can you eat yogurt while taking penicillin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free