Doctor insights on:
Can You Eat Grapefruit While Taking Synthroid
I am 13 weeks pregnant. I am on Synthroid 50 mcg and citranatal DHA vitamins. I also had a hepatitis at an age of 5. Can i eat two grapefruits a day or will it interact with medications listed above?
I take Synthroid in am before breakfast. Are there any foods I should be avoiding? What about lemon water , grapefruit, walnuts , milk, any worries?
Can i eat black walnuts while taking synthroid? I usually wait an hour after taking it to eat anything but I am confused as to whether it's ok to eat
Abusing meds: No. The opposite would happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can i take Synthroid first thing in morning, wait 30 min, take zantac, wait 30 min, eat then pray for no morning sickness? Anyone has a better timing?
Yes: That timing is appropriate for the medications. The other otc medications that can be used for morning sickness in pregnancy are benadryl, doxylamine, and vit b6. Your OB doctor would also be able to offer more suggestions, and you should discuss this with them. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking lisinopril?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking crestor?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking simvastatin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking statins?
- Can you eat while taking abortion pill?
- Can you eat chocolate while taking coumadin?
- Can you eat yogurt while taking penicillin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free