Doctor insights on:
Can You Eat Grapefruit While Taking Synthroid
Yes: But thyroid is ideally taken in the morning an hour before eating anything. ...Read more
I am 13 weeks pregnant. I am on Synthroid 50 mcg and citranatal DHA vitamins. I also had a hepatitis at an age of 5. Can i eat two grapefruits a day or will it interact with medications listed above?
Doubtful: 2 grapefruits will not interfere with your mediciation; however, can interfere with other mediciations and antibiotics: check with your OB-GYN. ...Read more
I take Synthroid in am before breakfast. Are there any foods I should be avoiding? What about lemon water , grapefruit, walnuts , milk, any worries?
Can i eat black walnuts while taking synthroid? I usually wait an hour after taking it to eat anything but I am confused as to whether it's ok to eat
Im taking synthroid 50 mcg every morning for hypothyroid.levels are normal all the time.can I drink milk and eat cheese 1 hour after pill?
Yes: 30-60 min should be enough.Get a more detailed answer ›
I started synthroid 25 mcg 2.5 wks ago for hypo. The last few days, Ive felt very full (almost sick) when I don't eat much. Is this related? Why?
Abusing meds: No. The opposite would happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking lisinopril?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking crestor?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking simvastatin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking statins?
- Can you eat while taking abortion pill?
- Can you eat chocolate while taking coumadin?
- Can you eat yogurt while taking penicillin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free