Doctor insights on:
Can You Eat Grapefruit While Taking Arimidex
Arimidex, generic anisastrozole, is an aromatase inhibitor used to decrease the conversion of circulating testosterone to estrogen, and estradiol. My knowledge is limited to male patients, but i believe this medication is also used in female patients with certain types of cancers. Increasing estrogen levels can be a problem in testosterone replacement therapy, ...Read more
Unknown: There should not be interactions between cataplex b (vitamin b6 and b12) and arimidex. However, there may be a role for b vitamins in cancer growth. In a nov 18, 2009 jama article, vitamin B12 and folate supplementation increased death from cancer. Some anti-cancer drugs work by blocking folate, part of the b vitamin pathway. I caution oversupplementing with b vitamins if you have had cancer. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Speak with your Dr: Hot flashes are common with taking this medication. I am not familiar with sage a nd it's indications or side effects. I recommend you contact your oncologist and let him/her know about the symptoms your experiencing. You can be switched to another medication, which my have less side effects. Effexor is a medication we use to help with hot flashes. I am sure your oncologist can help. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
During the first year after oopherectomy and taking arimidex, what amount of bone loss can I expect if not on any treatment to prevent loss?
If taking meds that can cause clots (clomid/tamoxifen/arimidex), as a previous sufferer of a p.E, could a doctor put me on warfarin to minimise risk?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking synthroid?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking lisinopril?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking crestor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking lipitor?
- Can you eat grapefruit while taking statins?
- Can you eat while taking abortion pill?
- Can you eat chocolate while taking coumadin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free