Doctor insights on:
Can You Eat And Drink After Barium Enema
Barium is a chemical element with symbol ba and atomic number 56. It is the fifth element in group 2, a soft silvery metallic alkaline earth metal. Because of its high chemical reactivity barium is never found in nature as a free element. Its hydroxide was known in pre-modern history as baryta; this substance does not occur as a mineral, but can be prepared ...Read more
Before colonostomy bag was put on me, barium enema test was 2 painful. After it was put on, dr. Said "be won't hurt now" because of operation. True?
Enema is needed: Barium is probably not the contrast media I would choose. I would perform . I would choose a water soluble media. Just in case the cause of the abscess was a hole in the bowel. Better to have water soluble contrast rather than barium. As always best to talk to the doctors ...Read more
Does barium enema have risk for ovaries if I have infection? Does x prep gonna make me go to toilet long after the barium enema?
Hello, i had a barium enema exam through my rectum yesterday at 10:00 AM. After the exam i noticed that i didn't have an urge to urinate for hours.
No: If Dad is able to make his own decisions, they will tell him. He can tell you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink after having radioactive contrast dye and a ct scan?
- Can you eat drink right after wisdom tooth extraction?
- Can you drink alcohol after getting the flu shot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can you eat solid food after wisdom teeth
- When can you start drinking again alcoholic beverages after a tonsillectomy
- When can you eat solid food after wisdom teeth removal
- Can you take zithromax and drink alcohol?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free