Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink With A Z Pac
Zpack & alcohol: Drinking is not generally advised with any antibiotic. However there are some antibiotics for which alcohol is strictly prohibited. For exampl Flagyl (metronidazole) has severe side effects when combined with alcohol. Although alcohol may not alter the effectiveness of the z pack it may increase the incidence or severity of certain side effects such as dizziness, lightheadedness or blurred vision. ...Read more
Azithromycin (zithromax, azithrocin, zmax, azin) is an azalide, a subclass of macrolide antibiotics. Azithromycin is one of the world's best-selling antibiotics.[not in citation given (see discussion.)] it is derived from erythromycin, with a methyl-substituted nitrogen atom incorporated into the lactone ring, thus making ...Read more
Husband (32) having very frequent pvc/pacs. 2 ekgs done, cardio will run more tests but says likely stress. Ok to drink 2-3 beers? His bday 2moro :(
Every time i eat dairy/drink milk, i get really bad pac's (premature atrial contractions). I can feel it in my chest & pulse. Why does this happen?
Within limits, yes: Azithromycin can cause gastrointestinal irritation with abdominal pain, nausea, or cramping, and alcohol could make it worse. For most people, a couple of drinks, wine or beer aren't likely to be a problem, but go easy. Of course heavy alcohol use impairs the body's ability to fight any infection, so no heavy drinking. ...Read more
Yes: You can.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol with a dry socket?
- Can you drink alcohol with a kidney infection?
- Can you drink wine with a healing cold sore?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink with a concussion?
- Can you drink alcohol with a kidney stone?
- Can you drink caffeine while on a z pak?
- Can you drink alcohol with a sore throat?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online