Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Water Before A Fasting Blood Glucose Test
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
NO: It will change the results. Fasting means fasting. Rinse your mouth out if you're dry. ...Read more
Yes: Plan water no lemon or additives can be taken before a fasting blood test. ...Read more
Fasting Blood Test: Yes, you can drink water and eat no food for your test. ...Read more
Will drinking water with added electrolytes(smart water) effect a blood test that's being done to check thyroid levels. Told to fast before test.
Yes: You can, as long as it has no calories in it. ...Read more
Fasting: Depends on what's being measured but nothing after midnight for 8 am lab draw is adequate. Make sure you drink plenty of water. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink before a fasting blood test?
- Can i drink water before a fasting blood sugar test?
- Drinking water before fasting blood test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink tea without sugar before fasting blood test?
- Can i drink before a fasting blood test?
- Fasting for blood test can i drink water
- Fasting before blood glucose test
- Talk to a endocrinologist online for free