Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Pomegranate Juice While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Answered above.: See the reply to the same question above. ...Read more
You do not tolerate: It disagrees with you.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have been drinking soda tea and juice but no water and urine is clear could something be wrong? I'm also pregnant
Simply orange juice reported to contain fungicide carbendazim - i've been drinking this and pregnant. Should i be concerned?
Safety not known: Hardly any drugs or herbs have been studied for safety in pregnancy. There is no evidence aloe juice is dangerous during pregnancy; many women report using it regularly during pregnancy without problems. Some manufacturers of aloe juice claim it's safe during pregnancy. But most authorities say to avoid it as its safety in pregnancy has not been established. But there is no real reason to worry. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink cranberry juice while pregnant?
- Can you drink too much pickle juice while pregnant?
- Is drinking pomegranate juice bad for you?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drink noni juice while pregnant?
- Can you drink juice while fasting?
- Can you drink cranberry juice while breastfeeding?
- Can you drink energy drinks while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online