Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Homogenized Milk When Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
See answer: Milk is not bad, too much caffeine may cause your heart rate and or blood pressure to elevate, which is not recommended during pregnancy, so i would tonne down on the coffee. For continuity of care, it is recommended you discuss these same issues with your ob/gyn dr. To assure they area aware of all that you are doing. Best wishes. ...Read more
What are some other ways to get calcium in the body...Im pregnant and having problems woth drinking milk?
No: Good for you lots of vitamins here too ...Read more
Highly unlikely: Hypospadias is among the most common birth defects in the world, occurring inapproximately 1 in every 200 boys. High doses of estrogen during pregnancy has been found to be associated with higher incidence of hypospasia in animals, this has not been found with phytoestrogens. Soy contains phytoestrogens. The cause of hypospadias is unknown. It is not likely to be related anything you did. ...Read more
Should i start drinking milk since I am 1 month pregnant? What brand of milk should I look for? Anmum materna or enfamama?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much can you drink when you are pregnant?
- Can you drink chamomile tea when you are pregnant?
- Can you drink aloe vera when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Homogenized milk health
- The dangers of pasteurized homogenized milk
- Can you drink alcohol when trying to get pregnant?
- Organic homogenized whole milk and fibroids
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online