Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Energy Drinks While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Possibly: Stop drinking them & see if symptoms resolve. ...Read more
Cautiously: Be careful of the additive effects of the various ingredients. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink an energy drink while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink energy drinks while pregnant?
- Can you drink green tea while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink coconut water while pregnant?
- Can you drink rooibos tea while pregnant?
- Can you drink slim fast while pregnant?
- Can you drink red wine while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free