Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Caffeine While Taking Phentermine
Yes but....: Yes , you can but you should be careful because there is a greater risk of side effects. Provigil and caffeine are both wakefulness promoting agents, so it is possible that the stimulatory effects of the two drugs will be increased when taken together. Use caffeine and other stimulants like energy drink etc with caution. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Phentermine is been around for about 60 years. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant the bariatrician in the winter of 2008. Has a article gives a great description of the medication phentermine. I have used Phentermine over the last nine years without any complications whatsoever. We only give a half of a 37.5 mg ...Read more
Terbinafine: Caution. The body breaks down the caffeine in coffee to get rid of it. Terbinafine (Lamisil) can decrease the rate at which caffine is eliminated from the body. the higher levels of caffeine then increase the risk of side effects including jitteriness, headache, increased heartbeat, and other effects. ...Read more
Yes: An occaisional beer should not be an issue for patients taking coumadin (warfarin). Excessive alcohol consumption, which can lead to bleeding in the stomach and liver dysfunction should be avoided because these problems will be compounded by coumadin (warfarin). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Alcohol & meds/drugs: It is strongly recommended that you not drink alcohol with adizem (diltiazem, a calcium-channel blocker). Alcohol affects how fast the medication is released from the capsule, according the prescribing information. Given that you are taking this for cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure or heart health reasons), it would make sense not to put yourself in danger because you consumed alcohol. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take viagra while taking phentermine?
- Can you really take phentermine appetite suppressants while taking cefuroxime?
- Can you drink caffeine while on a z pak?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while taking letrozole?
- Can you drink while taking bactrim?
- Can you drink wine while taking amoxicillin?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking ibuprofen?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free