Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Alcohol With Amoxicillin
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Don't get drunk!: There's no mention of food or alcohol interaction w/amoxicillin at http://www.Drugs.Com/drug-interactions/amoxicillin.Html. You can find more info at http://www.Drugs.Com/amoxicillin.Html. In general, whether taking medication or not, we don't recommend drinking to excess. Don't forget to finish your medication as directed. In other words, don't save any for your next infection! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol with amoxicillin 500mg?
- Can you take amoxicillin and drink alcohol?
- Can you drink alcohol on amoxicillin 875?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while taking amoxicillin?
- How long after taking amoxicillin can you drink alcohol?
- Can you drink on amoxicillin 500mg?
- Can i drink alcohol while taking amoxicillin?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online