Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Alcohol While Taking Pristiq
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Yes, but don't: There is no absolute contraindication to drinking alcohol when on Erythromycin but there are 2 good reasons for not doing so (1) both Erythromycin & alcohol may cause gastrointestinal upset; the combination is very likely to do so (2) when you are the sick, the reason for taking Erythromycin after all, your body fights illness better without alcohol, tobacco or illicit drugs in your system. ...Read more
Yes but....: Yes , you can but you should be careful because there is a greater risk of side effects. Provigil and caffeine are both wakefulness promoting agents, so it is possible that the stimulatory effects of the two drugs will be increased when taken together. Use caffeine and other stimulants like energy drink etc with caution. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol while taking letrozole?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking ibuprofen?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking ativan?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while taking zinnat?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking sulfamethoxazole?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking aleve?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking flagyl?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free