Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Alcohol While Taking Cephalexin
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Probably: Cephalexin is not typically one of the antibiotics that we see a bad reaction with when taken in conjunction with alcohol ingestion. You will probably be ok but as always, drink in moderation no matter what you're taking. The only thing I can think of to be careful of is if the Cephalexin gives you a side effect of feeling dizzy, alcohol may exacerbate this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol while taking letrozole?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking ibuprofen?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking ativan?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while taking zinnat?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking sulfamethoxazole?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking aleve?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking flagyl?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online