Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Alcohol On Penicillin
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
I have been on penicillin since last Tuesday, I have a few days left. Can I drink alcohol? I need more than a few drinks tonight.
NO: It's not ok to do alcohol and cocaine/mdma off penicillin vk. It says you are 46-you think that at your age playing with kid's toys is an appropriate thing to be doing, especially when it's not really even appropriate for kids? Cocaine and ecstasy are dangerous drugs, even more so since the products have a high rate of contamination with even worse crap.You have an infection, don't make it worse. ...Read more
Not recommended: There has been little research conducted on this subject. However, the advice given by many of the manufacturers is that you should avoid drinking alcohol while on antibiotics and for 48 hours after finishing the course of the treatment. Remember: moderation is the key. ...Read more
No interaction: But do it in moderation.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol while on penicillin?
- Can you drink alcohol on penicillin antibiotics?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking penicillin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while on antibiotics for uti?
- Can you drink alcohol while on macrobid?
- Can you drink alcohol on benadryl?
- Can you drink alcohol while on zpack?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online