Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Alcohol On Penicillin
Alcohol: Should not be a major problem. You don't say why you are taking these meds, but alcohol can inhibit WBCs in their functioning and theoretically at least may reduce resistance to infection. Doubt that this will affect you adversely even with the steroid intake. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
NO: It's not ok to do alcohol and cocaine/mdma off penicillin vk. It says you are 46-you think that at your age playing with kid's toys is an appropriate thing to be doing, especially when it's not really even appropriate for kids? Cocaine and ecstasy are dangerous drugs, even more so since the products have a high rate of contamination with even worse crap.You have an infection, don't make it worse. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No interaction: But do it in moderation.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol while on penicillin?
- Can you drink alcohol on penicillin antibiotics?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking penicillin?
- Can you drink alcohol while on levofloxacin?
- Can you drink alcohol while on antibiotics for uti?
- Can you drink alcohol while on macrobid?
- Can you drink alcohol on benadryl?
- Can you drink alcohol while on zpack?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online