Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Alcohol On Claritin
Not a good idea: Serotonin reuptake inhibitors like sertraline magnify the effects of alcohol. One drink is like taking two drinks. It is best to not use alcohol while on this medication. If you do drink it is best to limit it to one drink only. One drink is considered one 12 oz beer, one 4 oz glass of wine or one 1.5 oz of hard liquor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
In moderation: Yes, in moderationGet a more detailed answer ›
INTERESTING!: Never really thought about this one. I think that you have to read the pharmacy information with each antibiotic. There are some antibiotics that should not be mixed with dairy or grapefruit or should be taken before food or after food. Definitely runs the whole gambit. Would ask about specific antibiotics and the best is take as recommended. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink alcohol with claritin?
- Can i drink alcohol while taking claritin?
- Can you breastfeed and drink alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol with levofloxacin?
- Can you drink alcohol with ibuprofen?
- Can you drink alcohol with doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol with dramamine?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free