Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Alcohol If You Took Oscillococcinum
Don't do it. : Tranxene lasts a long time. It is not recommended that you mix benzodiazepines and alcohol. Therefore, I would recommend not drinking while taking them as well as avoid driving. Even if you don't feel anything from the tranxene adding alcohol can lead to impairment and can be a dangerous combination. ...Read more
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Took Ativan at midnight I know its still in your system for like 4 days so would It be okay to drink alcohol at 6 pm? Is eat and drink alone weird?
How long should I wait to drink alcohol after i take 30mg of vyvanse? I took my daily 30mg dose of Vyvanse at 11:30am this morning.
Just took last dose of Bactrim 1hour ago, i know it's never recommended to drink alcohol, but honestly, will I get sick if I drink later tonight?
Alcohol and Bactrim: Please refer to Dr. Georgia Latham's response. ...Read more
Can I drink alcohol if took chylmedia tablets 5 hours ago? if not when can I? I only want like 3 drinks of vodka but want to be sure first?
I took two benadrly yesterday bout 12am and then one this morning 7 am can I drink alcohol tonight now that it's night?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol if you have pernicious anemia?
- Can your liver disease get better if you stop drinking alcohol?
- If you are taking blood thiners can you drink alcohol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol if you have diabetes?
- Can you drink alcohol if you have colitis?
- Can you die if you stop drinking alcohol?
- Can you drink alcohol if youre b12 deficient?
- If you have diverticulitis can you drink alcohol