Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Alcohol After Getting The Pneumonia Vaccine
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Yes: There should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes, but...: Without getting in to a discussion about alcohol consumption and how much is appropriate for each individual the short answer is yes. However, it is important to make sure that you do not mix alcohol with any prescription medications that you may have been given. It is best to check with your dentist if you are really concerned. ...Read more
Yes: Not a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: You can drink alcohol after getting vaccinations but remember that some vaccinations may cause a low grade fever as a side effect and the alcohol would make you feel even more tired and achy. If you have alcohol after an immunization limit it to one drink only ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Social drinking will not interfere with the effectiveness of the series. ...Read more
Latin word for cow, vacca, because of the smallpox/cowpox work of edward jenner, vaccination is the administration of a substance, live organism or otherwise, that stimulates the immune response to prevent a specific disease. Primarily a preventative procedure, some vaccines can ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pneumonia after vaccine?
- Can you drink alcohol after mmr vaccine?
- Can you drink alcohol after getting wisdom teeth pulled?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol after getting a tooth pulled?
- Can you drink alcohol after getting the flu shot?
- How long after pneumonia shot can i drink alcohol?
- Can you get pneumonia after pneumonia shot?
- Talk to a pediatrician online