Doctor insights on:
Can You Drink Alcohol After Getting The Flu Shot
Yes: There should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Had flu shot in mid november -- tested positive for influenza a after a very mild illness. How did i get the flu? Am 22 weeks pregnant.
Aprox 80% effective: First the flu shot takes 3 weeks to build full immunity so next year take it late october this way when the season starts ( nov in the ne) you are ready. Influenza affects about 20% of the population an the vaccine gives about 80% immunity if correctly paired to the current strain. In your case you did get flu but had some immunity since it was mild. Stay hydrated! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
It is possible but: I think any shot or treatment etc. Should be with held unless the person is not intoxicated and unable to understand why the shot is being given and cnsent for the same as long as one is drinking and i smell the alcohol i refuse to give flu shot or any other treatment till the person is sober to understand the reason for flu or any other shot or treatment.Only exception is life saving emergency. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes you can: Yes you can drink wine.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ok so I have the influenza B virus had flu shot so has my 5 year old so if she did contract it would symptoms be milder?
MAYBE: Every year a number of flu strains circle the globe and various sites keep track and report their activity. Vaccine makers pick 3-4 strains in early spring to put in the fall shot, based on those with the most activity.Too many strains would weaken the individual strength against each strain.With luck, the vaccine will boost general flu immunity enough to make it mild for those who get it anyway ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after having the flu shot can you consume alcohol?
- Can you drink after getting a flu shot?
- Can you take medicine after getting the flu shot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get the flu after a flu shot?
- Can you still get the flu after a flu shot?
- Can you get the flu after having a flu shot?
- Can you get the flu after having the flu shot?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free