Doctor insights on:
Can You Die From Spider Bites
Not usually - but: possible if allergic. A black widow bite can cause pain that spreads to chest, abdomen or back which may be associated with abdominal cramping. There may be intense sweating near the wound or involving an effected extremity. Brown recluse spider's bite can cause no reaction, a mild reaction, an immediate or a delayed reaction. With a significant reaction a which blister appears after bit. The > ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
You could: That is possibleGet a more detailed answer ›
Is their a greater risk of death if a black wideow spider bites me on the neck in my artery than in a place with no artery?
Circulation: Black widow spider bites can cause localized pain. This can lead to cramping of muscles in the area of the bite. Or in more serious cases there can be generalized cramping of muscles, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, chest pain, difficulty breathing and tremor. If venom goes directly into an artery that is likely to have a worse outcome then a bite which doesn't connect with a blood vessel. ...Read more
In US - 2 of: significance are black widow & brown recluse. ...Read more
Please see: Please see your dermatologist asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you die from a spider bite?
- Can you die from a brown recluse spider bite?
- Can you die from a flea bite?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you die from a brown recluse bite?
- Can you die from non venomous snake bite?
- Can you die from a tick bite?
- Can you get mrsa from a spider bite?
- Talk to a dermatologist online