Doctor insights on:
Can You Die From Non Venomous Snake Bite
Can be: Non-venemous just means no toxic/dangerous substance from the snake going inside your dbody, but the punctures from the teeth can be painful in certain areas of the body--sensitive areas. Fortunately though, these are often small and only causes minor discomfort, escpecially if you have high pain tolerance.. Monitor for signs of infection...Swelling, redness, pain, puss etc... Check with your doc. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
ER: Non-venomous snake bites can be very painful and at high risk for infection. Certainly cleaning the area with soap and water is the best first step. If any signs of infection develop (worsening pain, redness and swelling are the most common) then you should seek medical care. I am hoping you are certain the bite was from a non-venomous snake. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
4 minute rinse: Rinse your wound well. Hold it under a running tap of lukewarm water fro 4 minutes. Watch a clock [it will seem like a long time. It's singing the alphabet song 8 times!]. You don't need antibacterial soap or hydrogen peroxide. Watch for infection signs: redness, increased pain, pus, tenderness/red streaks. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you die from a flea bite?
- Can you die from spider bites?
- Can you die from flea bites?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you die from a spider bite?
- Can you die from a tick bite?
- How fast can i make my non venomous snake bite go away?
- Can you die from a scorpion bite?
- Talk to a wilderness medicine specialist online for free