Doctor insights on:
Can You Die From Necrotizing Fasciitis
Any area of the body: This condition can occur just about anywhere on your body. It is most common in the groin area and in the legs. People who have diabetes, immune conditions, or poor circulation are at higher risk. If you experience skin color changes, pain, and fevers, and the skin changes move quickly, this is an emergency and must be treated immediately. ...Read more
This is a very : Serious infection. While i feel you would know if you had it, any hint at it, such as early cellulitis with ulceration of skin, a feeling of air bubbles or crackling under your skin where you think the infection is, systemic signs like fever and chills as well, or, as it can be seen, a large dead area of skin down to muscle. If you even think you may have it, get to a hospital. ...Read more
Necrotizing Fascia: This is an infection of the deep layers of the skin and subcutaneous tissues. Almost any bacteria can cause this type of infection. It can spread quickly because of the anatomical location between planes of tissue so fast identification and response are necessary for a best outcome. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you die from syphilis?
- Can you die from ibuprofen?
- Can you die from psoriasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you die from melanoma?
- Can you die from osteoporosis?
- Can you die from rubella?
- Can you die from gallbladder?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online