Doctor insights on:
Can You Die From A Thyroid Problem
Both husband & wife is having hypo thyroidism. will that affect sexual life and is there a problem in wife getting conceived and giving birth?
Treat the disease: Not if they are appropriately treated.Get a more detailed answer ›
For Simplification..: Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. - And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges . Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL -TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Can you die from thyroid cancer?
- Can you die from underactive thyroid?
- Can you die from thyroid disease?
- Can you die from gallbladder problems?
- Can you die from anemia problems?
- Can you die from syphilis?
- Can you die from ibuprofen?
- Can you die from psoriasis?
- Can you die from an underactive thyroid?