Doctor insights on:
Can You Conceive A Day Before Your Period
Is it possible to conceive the day before your period ?;as in my period came the day after having unprotected sex;
I tried conceiving 1 day before my period, then it came. Can I take a pregnancy test? also is it possible to become pregnant 1 day before your period?
Likely not: If you trying to conceive it would be best to try during ovulation. Ovulation occurs during the midpoint of your menstrual cycle. Trying to conceive 1 day before you period will not lead to a pregnancy. If you period is 30 days, then your midpoint would be roughly day 15. You could try to conceive around day 14,15, 16. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How can i conceive three days before expected period and still have a period? I have a 28th day cycle
Hard to imagine: May be more information will help your OBY explain to you ...Read more
Period= July 18,2014. Lasted 6 days. Aug.1-2 had unprotected sex. Aug.3 he pulled out before time. when did I most likely conceive on a 30 day cycle?
I've been trying to conceive. I started spotted brown a tiny bit on the day before my period was due.The next day i bled heavy then stopped. How come?
If I'm 20 weeks n 5 days when did I conceive ? My pdwas feb 15-19 I have a 35 day cycle could I have gotten preggo before my period or is feb 9 to far
Conception: If your ultrasound date was not today then the data I am going to share is incorrect. But, you can verify everything about your pregnancy dating on any conception calculator. I recommend this one: http://www.babymed.com/conception-calculator. Your pregnancy was conceived from sex 3/5/2014 to 3/10/2014. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you conceive a week before your period?
- Can you conceive a few days before your period?
- Can you get pregnant a day before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you conceive the day before your period?
- Can you get implantation bleeding a day before your period?
- Can you start getting cramps and bloating 1 and a half weeks before your period?
- Can you get cramps a week before your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free