Doctor insights on:
Reducing Tattoo And Piercing Pain
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
Would it be a good idea to take antidepressants before geting a piercing or a tattoo? Would it help for the pain?
Self piercing: Not recommended.Get a more detailed answer ›
How deep?: How much do you weigh? If your naval is deep due to obesity, there are more than enough reasons to lose weight, hygiene of the naval being a lesser of the considerations. Otherwise cleaning the pit with a towel on your finger should be sufficient. If you have any rash, infection, discharge etc, see your doctor. A naval can be removed without any ill-effects. ...Read more
What are the probable infections that a person gets with tattoos, extreme piercings, and especially body modification?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can you do to relieve the discomfort of a pulled tendon in your finger?
- For you to experience the pain of a sprained ankle
- Can someone with coarctation of the aorta get a body piercing or a tattoo?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do about a knife cut on the knuckle part of finger?
- What does it mean if you have a horrible pain in the bottom of your butt?
- Should i use a heating pad on low to help the pain of my ear infection
- What can you do to stop itching in the hand if you have a fracture?
- Talk to a dermatologist online