Doctor insights on:
Reducing Tattoo And Piercing Pain
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
Self piercing: Not recommended.Get a more detailed answer ›
How deep?: How much do you weigh? If your naval is deep due to obesity, there are more than enough reasons to lose weight, hygiene of the naval being a lesser of the considerations. Otherwise cleaning the pit with a towel on your finger should be sufficient. If you have any rash, infection, discharge etc, see your doctor. A naval can be removed without any ill-effects. ...Read more
What are the probable infections that a person gets with tattoos, extreme piercings, and especially body modification?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Piercings you can get
- Can you be allergic to a tattoo?
- Can you be allergic to tattoos?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you workout with a hip piercing?
- Piercing and tattoos children and teenagers
- Can you drink after tattoo?
- Questions about tattoos and body piercings
- Talk to a dermatologist online