Doctor insights on:
Can You Collect Disability And Social Security
What happens if I collect social security disability because I had a craniotomy and seizures but I have not had a seizure?
Can i collect ss disbility if I am severly depressed? What are the guidelines? What do I neeed to do? I also get panic attacks!
SS disability: Usually requires evaluation by a ss evaluator. If you apply for ss disability, you will be referred to someone for evaluation. If you've been treated for depression, those records may be helpful to the evaluator. In general, your depression would have to be severe enough to prevent you from working. If you haven't been treated by a mental health professional, try that first. ...Read more
Severity?: That depends upon what you can and can't do. If you cannot perform any job duties, then perhaps,. It may be best to consult with a disability attorney. ...Read more
Social security disability for mental illness.Am bored&don't know what to do during the day.Would like to work again concerned about medical benefits?
AVVO.Com: You might pose this question for one of the lawyers to answer on avvo.Com. ...Read more
Are there any Dr. left who are willing to help patients with Social Security Disability.I've heard a lot of people say their Dr or surgeon do not help?
Yes there are.: Numerous doctor I know personally would do it, including myself. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you work and collect social security disability?
- Social security disability rules
- Social security disability info
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Disability and social security
- Can you collect disability for autoimmune disease hashimoto s?
- Social security disability work rules
- How to get social security disability?
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free