Doctor insights on:
Can You Clean Your Ears With Hydrogen Peroxide What If It Goes Down Into Them
Ear cleaning: There is no reason to use either product to clean the ears. Mild soap and water is more than enough. You should not be forcing materials into the ear canal other than water. Sometimes hydrogen peroxide might to used to clean if blood was in the ear. Alcohol will irritate the ear. ...Read more
I went to icings to pierce my ears & i think i'm allergic to something that's in the ear care solution, can I use hydrogen peroxide instead?
Used hydrogen peroxide to try to clean ear. Within seconds felt shooting pain from ear down to neck. What could cause this?
Ear pain with H2O2: What was the temp of the peroxide? If it was cold it can cause irritation and shooting pain.Alternatively there my be an infection in the ear with nerve irritation ,or even a perforation of the ear drum. The shooting pain from ear to neck occurs when the ear is irritated and manipulated. F/u w/ doc /urgent care may need antibiotics ...Read more
Hydrogen peroxide: Hydrogen peroxide can damage your healthy tissues too. ...Read more
2-3 minutes: You usually install for two or three minutes before shower. ...Read more
How often can I use hydrogen peroxide to clean my ears. I seem to get a build up of fluid in my ears and then they seem to block up.?
Not a problem, but..: Hydrogen peroxide in the manner you describe should not be a problem. You may want to check with a physician for the cause of the frequent buildup. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- Can you use hydrogen peroxide to clean your ears?
- Is it possible to go too deep into brain when you are cleaning your ears?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you clean your ears with peroxide?
- Can you wash your face with hydrogen peroxide?
- What does it mean if you get sharp pains down your leg?
- What does it mean if you get a sharp pain down your right leg?
- Talk to a dermatologist online