Doctor insights on:
Can You Cervical Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
No: A yeast infection is an infection of the vagina and the opening of the vagina. It will not cause an infection in the cervix or uterus. The over the counter meds to treat yeast and pretty effective. Yeast grows due to sugar, so if you have yeast stop all sugar, carbs, fruit, pop, alcohol. ...Read more
I was recently treated for a cervical infection, I'm not sure it fully went away because it still burns a little and I have vaginal itching. Any help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you see cervical cancer?
- Can you feel cervical polyps?
- Can you bone infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you infection of the uterus?
- Can you ovulate without cervical mucus?
- Can you have cervical dysplasia without hpv?
- Can you get cervical cancer at a young age?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free