Doctor insights on:
Can You Catch Vaginitis Off Toilet Seats
Vaginal infections: There are many causes of vaginitis, not all of which are really infections. Some cause itching, heavy discharge, foul odor. Sometimes there are no symptoms at all. Vaginal itching is usually associated with yeast, accompanied by thick white discharge. Trichamonas causes itching and odor. Discharge and odor with no real itching is usually bacterial vaginosis, not treated, but managed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Vaginitis developed on spring break after party last night (really need help asap so my folks wont know)?
Yes AND no: Often times vaginitis can be cleared quickly. However, the time limiting factor is determining what is causing the inflammation. Once you know what the problem is, then you can get it fixed quickly. If the problem is more obscure, then it usually takes longer to figure it out and therefore, longer to get it cleared. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Infection & other: Vagin"itis" means inflammation of the vagina; the symptoms often include abnormal discharge and irritation. It can be caused by organisms either not present there normally or present in only small numbers (yeast, trichomonas, some bacterial types). Lack of estrogen after menopause and certain autoimmune disorders can also cause a similar problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: If using ovules is painful, you may be having a reaction to the medication. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you catch bladder infections off of toilet seats?
- Can you catch stds from toilet seats?
- How can you catch chlamydia toilet seats?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you catch hiv from a toilet seat?
- Can you catch gonorrhea from a toilet?
- Can you catch trichomoniasis from a toilet?
- Can you catch an std from a toilet?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free