Doctor insights on:
Can You Catch Vaginitis Off Toilet Seats
Infection & other: Vagin"itis" means inflammation of the vagina; the symptoms often include abnormal discharge and irritation. It can be caused by organisms either not present there normally or present in only small numbers (yeast, trichomonas, some bacterial types). Lack of estrogen after menopause and certain autoimmune disorders can also cause a similar problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Discharge/irritation: A vaginitis (vaginal inflammation) can, most commonly, be caused by bacteria, yeast or an organism called trichomonas. The most common symptoms are itching, burning and/or irritation, with or without a discharge and/or an odor that is unpleasent or abnormal for the patient.. Post menopausal patients may develop an atrophic vaginitis from a lack of estrogen.. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you catch bladder infections off of toilet seats?
- How can you catch chlamydia toilet seats?
- Can you catch stds from toilet seats?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you catch a trichomoniasis infection from a toilet?
- Can you catch an std from a toilet?
- Can you catch trichomoniasis from a toilet?
- Can you catch gonorrhea from a toilet?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free