Doctor insights on:
Can You Catch Pink Eye From Fecal Matter
Bacterial infection: You could certainly get a bacterial conjunctivitis from such an exposure. Classic pink eye is a virus. I runs a course and only symptomatic treatment is required. A bacterial infection will usually have more severe and purulent discharge and can require an antibiotic for treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bright red blood in stool, and sharp twisting pains to the far right of my navel, left eye looks like I have pink eye.. What could it be?
See your Doctor: You need evaluation to see if it is viral or bacterial infection or allergic pink eye conjunctivitis.The treatment depends on the cause bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with prescription antibiotic drops, viral is treated differently.Allergic conjunctivitis is treated with antihistamine eye drops with/without oral antihistamines see your doctor or opthalmologist, you can get any of these@80. ...Read more
I had viral pink eye and was diagnosed with adenovirus. My husband caught it, and I am almost 100 percent better. Can i catch it back from him?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pink eye from fecal matter?
- Can you get pink eye from poop particles?
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting on your pillow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting in your face?
- Can you get pink eye from farting on someones pillow?
- Can you get pink eye from kissing?
- Can you go blind from pink eye?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free