Doctor insights on:
Can You Catch Chlamydia From Kissing
Chlamydia infection is a sexually transmitted infection caused by a bacteria. Genital symptoms include burning on urination, vaginal or penile discharge, pain with sexual intercourse or no symptoms at all. In many patients without symptoms, chlamydial infections can spread upwards into the abdomen and cause serious complications due to scarring. Newborns can acquire chlamydial eye infection from birth ...Read more
If you kiss someone that has chlamydia and got their saliva on your lips and you have a habit of licking your lips could i catch it?
Contact: Chlamydia is a intracellular parasite. It is transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. Chlamydia can be passed during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. An infected mother can pass chlamydia to the baby during vaginal delivery. So, technically speaking- the answer to your question is yes-if you do sexual contact with the infected person. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: You would have to work at that one. ...Read more
Chlamydia is a curable sexually transmitted infection that is caused by the bacteria chlamydia trachomatis. This bacteria infects mucous membranes of the urethra, vagina, cervix, anus, rectum, eyelid, and throat. Chlamydia may be asymptomatic but some patients experience pain or burning during urination, nausea, fever, vaginal discharge, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you catch hiv from french kissing?
- Can you catch lyme from kissing?
- Can you catch hepatitis b from kissing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you catch genital herpes from kissing?
- What diseases can you catch from kissing?
- Can you catch shingles from kissing?
- Can you contract chlamydia from kissing?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free