Doctor insights on:
Can You Catch Aids By Kissing
Is it possible to catch aids or HIV from french kissing? Is it unpredictable, sort or russian roulette?
No: Hiv is not found in high enough concentrations in saliva to cause infection, so kissing cannot transmit the virus, even if you both have chapped lips. If one person has active bleeding on the lips, then that is possible, but why would you kiss someone who's lip was bleeding? Truth is, there have been no known cases of HIV being transmitted from kissing. ...Read more
HIV: Minimal if at all.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you catch hiv by kissing?
- Can you catch gonorrhea by kissing?
- Can you get aids by kissing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you catch hiv through kissing?
- Can you catch lyme from kissing?
- Can you catch hepatitis b from kissing?
- Can you catch std from kissing?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free