Doctor insights on:
Can You Carsickness Quickly
Prevention can help: If motion sickness is a frequent problem, then it is reasonable to try to prevent onset of symptoms. Over the counter antihistamines taken 30 min prior to travel can help. Transdermal scopolamine applied 4 hours before travel can also help. Once symptoms start then little can be done. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Accurate history: A careful interview (history) will help your provider determine whether you have carsickness (motion sickness). It is more common in people with migraines. Symptoms can have varying degrees of intensity. Typically nausea and feeling poorly occur when the car is in motion. The more winding the road, the more intense the symptoms. Looking out towards something on the distant horizon seems to help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How quickly can sepsis kill you?
- How can you get rid of mosquito bites really quickly?
- How quickly can orlistat make you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How quickly can you get pregnant after iud removal?
- How quickly after stopping the pill can you get pregnant?
- Can you epiglottitis quickly?
- How quickly can you wear a bathing suit after breast augmentation?
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free