Doctor insights on:
Can You Buy Miralax Over The Counter
Yes: Many over the counter topical analgesics and pain ointments have a low dose of lidocane, novacaine or prilocaine. ...Read more
No: Nifedipine is a medication used to treat high blood pressure. There are many different medications and combinations of medications that can be used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). A prescription is needed, and the doctor will follow along in order to get one on the best dosage of the proper medication(s). Lifestyle treatments (diet, exercise) are also important. ...Read more
Usually not: Need to see your physician for diagnosis and appropriate treatment. ...Read more
Time release: I doubt itGet a more detailed answer ›
No, but yes . . .: Typically, over-the-counter medications (not to be confused w/dietary supplements) are half-dose versions of their branded prescription-only counterparts. However, Meclizine appears to be an exception as it is available by prescription only as Antivert (meclizine) and available over-the-counter as dramamine, both at the same doses. So can you buy Antivert (meclizine) otc? No. But you can buy dose-equivalent dramamine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you buy diazepam over-the-counter?
- Can you buy advantage over-the-counter?
- Can you buy triamcinolone over-the-counter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you buy colofac over-the-counter?
- Can you buy hydrogen peroxide over counter?
- Where can you buy metronidazole over-the-counter
- Can you buy insulin over-the-counter?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online